Friday, January 13, 2012

Terra Furnishings Inspiration!




Terra Furnishings Eco-Friendly Wooden FurnitureWhile searching for some inspiration on natural edge woodwork I came across a blog from M Stetson Design, which had a featured story on Terra Furnishings.  The post wasn't quite the inspiration I was hoping for since I am not quite that impressive at carving; however, I loved the twisted furniture that Terra Furnishings creates.  Just see the pic to the left.
Terra Furnishings has more than just furniture! They also have carving artwork like the one to the right as well as bowls, vases, candle holders and more.
While reading M Stetson Designs blog post, I also decided to check out their Etsy Shop.  They sell wonderful custom and premade gift tags.  Just check out their shop here: M Stetson Design. 

Let me know what you guys think of both shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment